Hi Mitchell

We are using Scott's Excel stuff at 7.3 and no problems - we are using POI 3.9. And we are using IBM's Java options as here, and it's fine - we don't usually set anything other than the default now - I think the default is the 32-bit..

5770JV1    14      Java SE 7 32 bit
5770JV1    16      Java SE 8 32 bit
5770JV1    17      Java SE 8 64 bit

Regards