Bruce beat me to it - the debug APIs are the way to go. That is what RDi uses under the hood.

There's a decent explanation of the way all the APIs fit together here: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_ibm_i_72/apiref/apiexusdeb.htm <https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_ibm_i_72/apiref/apiexusdeb.htm> that is for 7.2 but nothing has changed as far as I know. Penton published an article years ago showing how to use these to retrieve source from a program compiled with listing view - sadly that has gone th way of all of their content.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com