First of all thanks all for your help.

Finally i think that the best and simply solution is the way of python
utlities. Yesterday installed python3 and now i'll try protect the
documents with this utilities. i Found some documentation about PyPDF2
utility library and i'll try use it.

Thanks again. i'll Post the results.

Regards

------------------------------
message: 3
date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:24:14 -0500
from: Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Protect with password existing pdf documents

Back in 2006 MCPress online published a series on using Java utilities for
PDF manipulation. This one links to the earlier articles:

https://www.mcpressonline.com/analytics-cognitive/document-management/techtip-more-iseries-pdf-wizardry
<
https://www.mcpressonline.com/analytics-cognitive/document-management/techtip-more-iseries-pdf-wizardry

You can also use utilities in Python and PHP to do the signing.

And of course there are a number of pay-for tools such as those from Brad
Stone (bvstools.com <http://bvstools.com/>)

Jon Pari

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com
message: 4
date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 16:54:48 +0000
from: Kevin Bucknum <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Protect with password existing pdf documents

If you have python3 installed.

pip3 install pypdf2

Create a file with the source on this page.
http://gauravvichare.com/how-to-password-protect-pdf-file-using-python/

Then something like this works in QSH.
python3 /kevin/python/encryptpdf.py -i
/kevin/QPQXPRTF__MN207B_KEVIN_329738_1_20181116.pdf -p kevin