Are you sure that cunano is NOT the field containing the National Number which according to your data does repeat? Even the spelling implies that where in your setll you use cucuno which the spelling implies Customer Number.

Scott Mildenberger | Software Developer | Washington Corporations | 101 International Drive | Missoula, MT 59808 | Office: (406) 523-1536 | www.washcorp.com

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Thomas Burrows
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 1:12 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problem with reading a file that does have keys

Counting the last record twice is not the issue. I have a count of 22,000 plus on count4.
Have that other field name, but due to constraints I have to get out of the setup that gets me to the AS400 to get to my private email. Have just registered my company email "burrows.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" which I can see when looking at the AS400. Long story - firewalls, etc. Everyone has heard the plot before but the details always change:-)

if cunano = savcunano;
count4 = count4 + 1;
cunano = cunano;
endif;