How did you do the JVM hack?

Here is what i did with the JVM hack:
1. compile the java code to the ifs folder /QIBM/UserData/OS400/sqllib/fu
nction
First take the java code and create a file DisableSSL.java in this ifs
folder.
Then compile the java code:
qsh
cd /QIBM/UserData/OS400/sqllib/function
javac DisableSSL.java

2. create stored procedure by running this sql :
create procedure disableSSL() language java parameter style java external name
'DisableSSL.go‘
3. put this rpg statement: exec sql call disableSSL(); before
httppostclob