Hello,

When I call an RPGLE program (that manipulates a display file/screen) from command line, screen exits when F3 is pressed. However, when I setup it up as a function/menu in our internal system it does not exit. During debug, when I call it from command line the program ends after stepping at "*inlr" but when it's called from function/menu, step after inlr just goes back at the start of the program and goes on in a loop.

It does exit though when I manipulate the screen using COBOL, however the scroll feature isn't included (which works in RPGLE). Anyone who experienced the loop issue as well? TIA.

Thanks,
Lynelle

www.accenture.com