Hi Gio,

and here is how you may get the appended file back from the xml in the
example ...

xmlFromStmf('/giotest.txt');
xmlReaderInz(xmlAddr:xmlSize);

dow xmlReader = 0;
select;
when xmlGetNode = '/file';
b64Store2 = storeNew();
storeInz(b64Store2);
storeAppend(b64Store2:xmlAddrInner:xmlSizeInner);
storeToStmf(b64Store2:'/giotest2.txt':1208);
storeFree(b64Store2);
endsl;
enddo;