Hello,

I've been using MessageSubfiles many times and so fat I have not had
any problems until today....

I'm Calling srvpgm B from PGM A. In this SrvPgm B I have procedure
WriteToMSGF which writes to message subfile using SNDPGMMSG:

if ErrorHappened;
%subst(msgf:1:8) = 'MSGFILEID';
msgid = 'MSGID';
pgmq = 'WRITETOMSGF';
%subst(msgq:1:7) = '*TOPGMQ';
msgdta = '';
Pgm_SNDSFMSG(msgf : msgid : pgmq : msgq : msgdta);
ENDIF;

Thing is I don't see those messages on my screen and srvpgm B has its
own Display File.
In job log I can see all messages properly and by using F1 on one of
them I can see this:

From program . . . . . . . . . : SNDMSG
From library . . . . . . . . : LANSAFD4
From module . . . . . . . . : SNDMSG
From procedure . . . . . . . : SNDMSG
From statement . . . . . . . : 1900

To program . . . . . . . . . . : PROGRAM1
To library . . . . . . . . . : LANSAFD4
To module . . . . . . . . . : PROGRAM1
To procedure . . . . . . . . : WRITETOMSGF
To statement . . . . . . . . : 79200

PROGRAM1 is name of program which calls my SRVPGM. SNDMSG is name of
CL program which run SNDPGMSG command. Do I have this problem because
srvpgm's don't have their own message queue? How I can solve this
problem? Should I switch to using some API? Please help :(

Best Regards
Filip