@Arco

Adding ext to declaration has helped!
You are great :)!

Thanks
śr., 29 sie 2018 o 23:33 Arco Simonse <arco400@xxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):

Hi Filip,

The following code compiles well on my system:

**FREE
dcl-ds myTable ext extname('ADMINMAS') qualified alias;
end-ds;
dcl-ds myTable_X likeds(myTable);

EXEC SQL
SELECT * INTO :Mytable_x
FROM Administration_Master
WHERE Administration_Id = 1;
return;

Make sure that your filename is in uppercase when you use quotes, and
you will need the keyword EXT preceding to the EXTNAME keyword.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
-Arco