Are there any /COPY copybooks in the RPGLE pgm or module ?
Are there any CL doing any kind of OVR*** commands ?

Also, I always Exit with F12 and then invoke the program with a CALL. I do not use F10.

When I started debug, it showed the correct source, then I pressed F10 to get back to the command line and invoked the program.? The first place it broke was not only not *inzsr, it was about 200
statements into the program - not even close to the first statement.
*Peter Dow*