On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 19:24, Dan wrote:

Cleaning out my basement recently, I came across a 3" thick binder and
found that it had the "AS/400 Machine Interface Functional Reference -
Version 4", First Edition, 1997. Over 1,400 pages. It is still in great
condition; I probably unwrapped it, put it in a binder, and looked at it
twice before I never saw it again before recently.

Before I throw it in the recycle bin, I thought I'd ask if anyone would be
interested in this. Preferably "interested" as in someone would benefit
from its contents. (I honestly don't know whether the information within
has any value to someone working on a modern machine.) I would ask that
whoever takes it would donate $10 to midrange.com, and I'll cover the
shipping.

I miss Leif.

With respect to RPG programming, there are very few times when we want
to use MI, and when we do, we really need it bad. An older version of
this manual is at
https://archive.org/details/AS400MIFunctionalReferenceSC41822602