I think I get what you're saying, Jon - the SQL approach Birgitta presented does depend on knowing the name - Now maybe it is possible to use a wildcard in that "path" specification. Or things like next or child or the like - I don't know if such things are part of the SQL/JSON way to specify locations - I think that's what is used!

Cheers
Vern