Thanks guys, I know how to implement the keyword, that wasn't the question.

I have a subfile with one input field. When you enter something in the last
record displayed, the cursor advances to another input field in the subfile
control record and SFLCSRRRN therefore returns 0. In my program, I set it
to 1 and so the first page gets shown again every time the screen is
re-displayed.
SFLSCROLL looks like it might be what I need although I'm not using ROLLUP.

SFLCSRRRN – Return the cursor position,
sometimes I use it like this: user select a row on the subfile but the
selection was done with an option that is not allow on the subfile then I
can show up the msg on the bottom of the screen and at the same time point
out the user on the exact row where the error is on the subfile using
SFLCSRRRN, what matter is the relative record number, where it is on the
subfile. Combined with SFLRCDNBR(CURSOR) it helps to position the cursor
exactly on the row of the current subfile page where you are actually.