On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 12:31 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Barbara doesn't usually comment on possible bugs...

I didn't realize that.

Also, she doesn't work on the SQL Pre-compiler.

I wasn't sure whether this fell under her purview, since it "touches" the
RPG compiler, however indirectly. But that makes sense that she doesn't.

Since I am a contractor without access to our IBM customer number and,
since the guy who has it will just say, "You got a workaround? Great.
That's all we need.", we won't be opening a PMR for this. Hopefully, this
is no longer an issue in v7r3, which I *hope* will be forthcoming to our
shop shortly.

- Dan