Carsten,

Having inherited this project, I'm exploring all of the examples I can
find.
You say "some time ago", does that mean in the last 10 years and maybe
a publication you've written for? So yes, I'd certainly like to see that.

Would you post or refer me to your example?
Thanks!

Bill

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments
accompanying it) contain confidential information belonging to the sender.
The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient.
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the contents of the information is strictly prohibited. Any
unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under the law.
If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify
the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the
transmission."