Hi Danny,

That is exactly what I am faced with. regcomp() works, but regexec()
fails and I still have no idea why.

Thomas.

Am 07.02.2018 um 13:50 schrieb Danny Rodius:
Hi Thomas,

thanks for this info.
Have included this and now the regcomp is working, but still the regexec is
not working.
We the program with a valid ordernbr and still the regexex returns a 1.

Program source as attachment

Any other ideas.

Already copied a number of examples but none of them seems to work. Is there
something special about this
That I'm overlooking?

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tools/400
Sent: dinsdag 6 februari 2018 22:43
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: regcomp/regexec problem

It is correct that LOCALETYPE is specific to C/CPP. I assume that I actually
wanted to add the following URL, which describes the usage of
setLocale():

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1012446

Thomas.

Am 06.02.2018 um 11:53 schrieb Danny Rodius:
Hi all,

Taken some of your remarks into account and this is the followup:

To Carsten,

Have checked this locale stuff and settings QLOCALE =
/QSYS.LIB/EN_BE.LOCALE Job CCSID = 1148 Seems a valid combination.

To David,

Like to follow the regcomp/regexec path instead of the SQL.
But have tried your expression and got now a return code 11. Even with
the extended flag on.

To Thomas,

Maybe I'm missing something but LOCALETYPE(...) seems only to exist on
the compiler command for C/CPP.

General, I'm still searching
Any other ideas

BR+