From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 6:36 AM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Looking for Skeleton RPG program

Hi

What I did was purchased Subfiles in FREE-FROMAT RPG by KEVIN VANDEVER..

Good book and you'll understand what you are actually doing and the subfile
subject as a whole.

Good luck.

Regards

Kevin
On 08/01/2018 09:21, p.Caroti wrote:
Hi Bruno

I'm looking for a "solid" skeleton from which start that manage also
the condition to display a database file (in a subfile) that a have
more than
9999 rows

Thanks in advance

--
Kevin Passey

*KDP Software Limited*
http://www.kdpsoftware.co.uk
Tel:08450 604123
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/kevin-passey/12/807/890
IBM i Development <https://www.kdpsoftware.co.uk/about-us/our-services>
IBM i Security & Audit
<https://www.kdpsoftware.co.uk/ibm-i-products/ibm-i-security>
IBM i Change Management & application security
<https://www.kdpsoftware.co.uk/ibm-i-products/ibm-i-change-management>
https://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l.