I'm not saying I wouldn't use DDM, but I haven't used it much at all in
many recent years.

If available time, project $, team skillsets, existing technology in use,
politics, etc. steer me towards using DDM, I'd certainly give it a try. My
main concern is spending the companies money efficiently. On the other
hand, if DDM started balking at my attempts to use it, I'd probably abandon
it quickly for either a 3 part SQL approach, or simply using a CONNECT
statement to connect to the remote system, followed by a 2 part SQL INSERT,
sticking to a more standard, modern SQL approach.

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 9:45 AM, Craig Richards <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>