Hi Mark

Thanks, I did not even consider that the columns are not supposed to
repeat, and only realized now I used the function incorrectly when I read
your comments. I have excluded the ssSheet_setRepeatingColumns portion in
my sub-procedure and the issue is now resolved. Thank you for the help,
appreciated:

Here is the final working sub-procedure:

dcl-proc ss_SetRepeatingHeaders;
dcl-pi ss_SetRepeatingHeaders;
peSheet like(HSSFSheet);
peRowFrom like(jint) value;
peRowTo like(jint) value;
End-Pi;
dcl-s myRegion like(CellRangeAddress);
//
myRegion = new_CellRangeAddress( peRowFrom
: peRowTo
: 0
: 0);
ssSheet_setRepeatingRows(sheet:myRegion);
// Take out the repeating columns portion, it is not supposed
to be used here.
//ssSheet_setRepeatingColumns(sheet:MyRegion);
hssf_freeLocalRef(myRegion);
end-proc;

To use it in the program:
ss_SetRepeatingHeaders(Sheet:RowCount:RowCount);

Pieter