To complement Glenn's link, you might also try:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_73/pdftable/pdftable.htm

This will provide you with a list of all manuals in PDF format. I am "old school" in finding it easier to navigate a conventional book than follow a series of hyperlinks. Therefore, with each new (IBM i) release I use the above list to download the PDF's that are of most interest to me. This also has the advantage of providing a source of reference even when internet access is not available.

RDi has most programming manuals built in to the help - but I still find the (downloaded) PDF's faster and more usable to view.

Hope this helps.
Brian.