On 2017-09-26 11:13 AM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
I believe one can also /include or /copy non-**free stuff into a **freesource - I can't verify it for I-specs, and it does mean maintaining an extra source member just for I-specs.

You're right, you can copy non-**FREE source into **FREE source and vice versa.

If you had multiple sections of fixed-form code, say both I and O specs, you could put them in the same "extra" source file and use /IF to choose which section of code you wanted. That way you'd only need one extra source member.

Source member ABC001:
**FREE
/DEFINE ISPECS
/COPY ABC001H