I'm using QCMDEXC to delete an IFS file. I don't check if it exists first,
I use on-error with nothing to do.

When there is an error it's creating a dump file in outq QEZDEBUG.

I haven't seen this in other programs or at any of my other customers. Is
there a job setting or rpg setting I can change?

Thanks, Art