Since there are many, many questions here on which system tables to use for what I thought I'd pass on this great resource from IBM's Scott Forstie.

www.ibm.com/developerworks/ibmi/techupdates/db2/landscape <http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ibmi/techupdates/db2/landscape>

Enjoy.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com