Not quite sure; I'm not even sure what release it was (I think it was
7.1). I vaguely remember it had something to do with 5250; I do remember
that it was export number 25 :-)

Joep Beckeringh
Systeemontwerper
Pantheon Automatisering B.V.
Heerenveen

"Steinmetz, Paul" <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>

14-09-2017 10:36

RE: Service program signatures, and how to avoid unnecessarily
recompiling programs that call service programs

What was the service program?
What PTF?

Paul