From: Flensburg, Carsten
Sent: 7. januar 2017 12:45
To: 'midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: APIs by Examples

Hello,

Recently I've been receiving quite a few e-mails from readers frequenting the iProdeveloper.Com site, that have run into problems downloading the code associated with my APIs by Examples articles published on that site. Given the fact that the problems have persisted for some time now, it appears that the current problems are not going to resolved any time soon, if ever.

In order to make it easier for anybody wanting to download the missing code, I have created a save file containing all the source code that have accompanied the APIs by Example articles in the past. A link to the download site - as well as a collection of links to some of my previously published articles - can be found here:
https://apimymymy.wordpress.com/

Cheers,
Carsten