I believe the ASNA RPG compiles to .Net.

Speak with their support team and they should be able to help.

All .Net apps are thread capable.

Click below to schedule a meeting or process discovery call with me.
Access my calendar here: https://calendly.com/richardschoenhs

Regards,

Richard Schoen
Director of Document Management
e. richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p. 952.486.6802
w. helpsystems.com

------------------------------

message: 2
date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:33:36 +0000
from: Osmany Jorge <ojorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Thread Pool using Task

This is my code I'm new using AVR, I have this error (ErrorDelegate constructor requires a single argument: a method with the same signature as the delegate.)

Please help me to fix this problem ASAP

BegClass ThreadFactory Access(*Public)

DclFld strResult Type( *String)

//Task Approuch
DclFld taskFirstSplit Type( Task )
DclFld taskSecondSplit Type( Task )
DclFld actionMethod1 Type( Action )
DclFld actionMethod2 Type( Action )
DclProp ListTask Type(List(*Of Task)) Access( *Public )

BegConstructor Access(*Public)
EndConstructor

BegFunc GetAdrXml *String Access( *Public )

actionMethod1 = *New Action(GetAdrXmlSplit1())
actionMethod2 = *New Action(GetAdrXmlSplit2())

taskFirstSplit = *new Task(actionMethod1 )
//taskFirstSplit.id

taskSecondSplit = *new Task(actionMethod2 )
//taskFirstSplit.Id
taskFirstSplit.Start()
taskSecondSplit.Start()

ListTask.Add( taskFirstSplit )
ListTask.Add( taskSecondSplit )

Task.WaitAll(ListTask.ToArray())

//merge everything

LeaveSr strResult
EndFunc

BegFunc GetAdrXmlSplit1 *String Access( *Public )
//Do different things
LeaveSr strResult
EndFunc

BegFunc GetAdrXmlSplit2 *String Access( *Public )
//Do different things
LeaveSr strResult
EndFunc
EndClass