I am trying to use scotts LIBHTTP library to download invoices from a remote site. The returned results can be a huge string.

The endofelement procedure looks like its limited to the amount of data that can be returned. I could be downloaded 50mb of data.

Here is the code i am using. Should i be using another feature?

SOAP =
'<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv='
+'"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; '
+'xmlns:tem="http://tempuri.org/";>'
+'<soapenv:Header/>'
+'<soapenv:Body>'
+' <tem:AccountStatementsDownloadStream>'
+' <!--Optional:-->'
+' <tem:userName>xxx</tem:userName>'
+' <!--Optional:-->'
+' <tem:password>yyy</tem:password>'
+' <!--Optional:-->'
+' <tem:account>1112222</tem:account>'
+' <!--Optional:-->'
+' <tem:statementDates>'
+' <tem:dateTime>2015-08-10T00:00:00</tem:dateTime>'
+' <tem:dateTime>2015-03-27T00:00:00</tem:dateTime>'
+' </tem:statementDates>'
+' </tem:AccountStatementsDownloadStream>'
+'</soapenv:Body>'
+'</soapenv:Envelope>';

rc = http_url_post_xml(
'https://xxx.asmx'
: %addr(SOAP) + 2
: %len(SOAP)
: %paddr(StartOfElement)
: %paddr(EndOfElement)
: *NULL );

P EndOfElement B
D EndOfElement PI
D UserData * value
D depth 10I 0 value
D name 1024A varying const
D path 24576A varying const
D value 65535A varying const
D attrs * dim(32767)
D const options(*varsize)
/free

if name = 'AccountStatementsDownloadStreamResult';
data = value;
except;
endif;
/end-free
P E

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<soap:Body>
<AccountStatementsDownloadStreamResponse xmlns="http://tempuri.org/";>

<AccountStatementsDownloadStreamResult>UEsDBBQ....</AccountStatementsDownloadStreamResult>
</AccountStatementsDownloadStreamResponse>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>