Not today IMHO...

With RDi, I can easily jump to the definition of OkList. By having the the
values in the definition, everything is right there. I don't have to
scroll to the end of the source to find out what they are.

Yes, if in a procedure the variable would be initialized for every call.
But if that's an issue, there's always the STATIC keyword.

Charles

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Mark Murphy/STAR BASE Consulting Inc. <