  • Subject: RE: IFS api openDir() const vs value
  • From: "Danny Rodius" <danny.rodius@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:01:31 +0200
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Thanks John and Charles for help me further on this.

Best regards,
Danny