Just a thought for Vern - If you look to Skype for example - all (most? ) emojis have a text equivalent. For example (heidy) is one I often use in texts to a certain lady of mine. Rather perhaps a lookup table of textual equivalents would be more useful in the long term than simply storing UTF8 values that can never be viewed on a green screen etc. At least that way anyone reading the text on a non-emoji capable device would be able to understand the sentiment. (poop)

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com