Rob,

I tried this:
Tue Apr 18 08:13:54 EDT 2017 ]  Run All...  SELECT X.JOB_NAME FROM TABLE(QSYS2.JOB_INFO(JOB_STATUS_FILTER => '*JOBQ', JOB_USER_FILTER => '*ALL')) X WHERE JOB_QUEUE_LIBRARY = 'QGPL' AND JOB_QUEUE_NAME = 'RPMOTMULT2'
SQL State: 42704 Vendor Code: -204 Message: [SQL0204] JOB_INFO in QSYS2 type *N not found. Cause . . . . . :   JOB_INFO in QSYS2 type *N was not found. If the member name is *ALL, the table is not partitioned. If this is an ALTER TABLE statement and the type is *N, a constraint or partition was not found. If this is not an ALTER TABLE statement and the type is *N, a function, procedure, trigger or sequence object was not found. If a function was not found, JOB_INFO is the service program that contains the function.  The function will not be found unless the external name and usage name match exactly.  Examine the job log for a message that gives more details on which function name is being searched for and the name that did not match. Recovery  . . . :   Change the name and try the request again.  If the object is a node group, ensure that the DB2 Multisystem product is installed on your system and create a nodegroup with the CRTNODGRP CL command. If an external function was not found, be sure that the case of the EXTERNAL NAME on the CREATE FUNCTION statement exactly matches the case of the name exported by the service program.  Processing ended because the highlighted statement did not complete successfully  Failed statements: 1

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:02 AM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Joblogs for jobs in jobq: Not sure this is the right group, but if not I am sure Mr Gibbs will point me to the right one.

Someone figure out a way to tie these two queries together:

SELECT X.JOB_NAME
FROM TABLE(QSYS2.JOB_INFO(JOB_STATUS_FILTER => '*JOBQ',
JOB_USER_FILTER => '*ALL')) X
WHERE JOB_QUEUE_LIBRARY = 'ERPLXEC'
AND JOB_QUEUE_NAME = 'BPCSJOBQ';

SELECT Y.MESSAGE_ID, Y.MESSAGE_TEXT
FROM TABLE(QSYS2.JOBLOG_INFO('017044/DARREN/CST601J')) Y
WHERE Y.MESSAGE_TEXT LIKE '%ERPCSTROL1DARREN%';

You need to pass x.job_name from the first query into where you see '017044/DARREN/CST601J'

For more information see
http://ibm.biz/DB2foriServices

Rob Berendt
Garrett, IN 46738