Henrik,

We are completely in sync. I agree next to the source code also the
documentation should avoid special characters in order to be readable
for everybody and in order to get a clean compile on every system
regardless of the CCSID.

I just was surprised about "your method only solves half of the
problem", because compiling the source code was not a problem of the
original poster, as far as I can say.

Regards,

Thomas.