Is "generatedIds" the name of the array?

On 12/3/2016 2:16 PM, Nihat Ezer wrote:
Greetings,
The following is JSON data subject to my question:

{"data":{"generatedIds":["4Uz+N55BR2SMxKQWyHOTpA=="]},"success":true,"error":null,"validations":null }

Using YAJL API by Scott Klement and struggling with parsing the JSON data returned from a web service cal. I can successfully read the values for the "data", "generatedIds" and the first and last element of the array. Because the array element does not have a name, I cannot retrieve its value.

node = YAJL_object_find(docNode : 'data');
node = YAJL_object_find(node:'generatedIds');
node = YAJL_ARRAY_ELEM(node:1);
node = YAJL_object_find(node: ___ );
genId = yajl_get_string(node);

Thanks,