On 28-Jun-2016 14:42 -0500, Hayes, Daniel wrote:
[…] here is the RPG.

I am not a good choice with regard to reading\reviewing RPG with that old syntax. AIUI, that program will only perform the CALL @@CCX once per invocation, and that the program would terminate with LR on immediately after that CALL; each GOTO seen, should not, AIUI, change that as the effect.

The joblog showed no indication of P04572 running [i.e. no messaging from\to that program]. Thus the joblog also shows no indication that the program P04572 called J04572CCX, despite the implication being, that must be the case; neither the second invocation nor the first invocation of the program J04572CCX show any information about how\by-what the CLP was invoked, so that is consistent.

Seems to me, from what I have reviewed, that the most logical conclusion is that the program P04572 was invoked twice, and each time effected the expected\coded, one CALL @@CCX. As I alluded in a prior reply, seems possible the issue is not that J04572CCX is being called a second time, but that P04572 is being called a second time; that if a repeat invocation is a problem, then the OP pursued the wrong invocation as the origin for that problem.?