From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:18 PM
To: Rpg400 Rpg400-L <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: %ADDR() in a DS is not resolving to the correct value.

Not really helpful Steve as we are just seeing the system’s view of the pointer (i.e. that it is not valid)

What I wanted to see was the hex values in the DS which would allow us to see if the pointer never had the correct value or if it had subsequently been nullified. You should be able to see that via debug.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com