Hi Kevin, can you give us some more details about:

"I can share some screen shots if you like...when I've sorted what my WIN10
upgrade has done to my copy of RDi...grrrrr."

TIA

--
Marco Facchinetti

Mr S.r.l.

Tel. 035 962885
Cel. 393 9620498

Skype: facchinettimarco

Jon,

I have three commands set up in RDI which call the JCR4MAX to convert to
RPGIV, JCR4PROTO and JCR5FREE - all called from within RDi..I just right
click on the source member user defined options and away it goes.

Once you get used to what it won't do - ;) you can highlight a section of
code and get RDi to convert it to free - putting the /Free - /end-free
around it...I've enhanced the actual tools to ignore any code
starting/ending in /Free /end-free....then when the free format conversion
happens it ignores these and just wraps one /Free /end-free around the
whole program..

Because it is RPGIII I've kept the D specs etc intact...but now Craig as a
separate command to do these as well.

I managed to rattle thru some of my AS/SET generated code - because as it
is machine generated the code is mostly the same.

I've managed to to get it to use BIF's on most of the file I/O
now.....given it's not great code to start with - it still works and AS/SET
code looks a lot like free format RPG anyway - strangely enough..

I can share some screen shots if you like...when I've sorted what my WIN10
upgrade has done to my copy of RDi...grrrrr.

All the best

Kevin