I should also add that this is a simple explanation, but hopefully it helps.

I've been slowly putting some ILE 101 stuff together at FieldExit.com which
can be seen here that may offer some light on the subject.

http://www.fieldexit.com/forum/thread?groupid=Prog&forumid=RPG

It's the ILE 101 thread which shows each "topic" that you can jump to. The
entire thread can be seen here:

http://www.fieldexit.com/forum/display?threadid=154

Brad
www.bvstools.com