I'm beginning to understand that RPG may be foreign to you. :-)

But you need to provide more information. What's going on in the rest of
your loop that you choose to leave off?

The %EoF built in function will check the status for the last file read.
So if you've read another file after srbpol, and if it hit end of file,
then yes your DOU loop will end prematurely.

That being said you have a flaw in this code.

A Do Until will always execute the do loop at least one time. What happens
if on that first read of SRBPOL hits end of file? Where's your leave to
make sure that do not execute the rest of the loop?

If you have reads going on to other files, you need to put the file name in
the EoF built in function. This needs to be the filename in the FSPECS
that you are reading. It may be easier for you to make it a habit to always
put the file name in the %EoF function.

pol setll srbpol
if %equal
dou %eof(srbpol)
pol reade srbpol
if %eof(srbpol) // you need this to leave when eof is
hit.
Leave
endif
ohords iflt 30
eval ohsrom = svsrom
endif
enddo
endif

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Hoteltravelfundotcom <