Thank you,

So I've moved from Base64_decode and moved to Apr_Base64_Decode_Binary

In the first email, I mistaken the first parameter as the IFS destination.
It's in fact, a return value. So I've changed my program to...

rc = Apr_Base64_Decode_Binary(binaryImage:%Addr(LabelImage));

BinaryImage is a field length of 65535
and LabelImage is 65535 varying.

Again, it appears to run without crashing, but I get nothing back in the
binary image. When in debug, would I?

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Mark Murphy/STAR BASE Consulting Inc. <