Joep,

Here comes the result of WRKLNK option 8;

X'00000000000000018A955A5700015DB9'

and here the string from the debug of my program:

00000 00000000 00000000 8A955A57 00015DB9 - .

Apart from the last bit of the first 8 bytes the two strings are identical to me. You have already observed and reported the difference in the first 8 bytes.

We are on 6.1 until end of January next year. Then we will switch to 7.2.

Best regards

Jan