Hi Charles,

I am not expecting the company using 2400 baud dial up lines.
I sought after PUTOVR & OVRDTA only because, my count did not refresh on
SFLCTL.

The count variable in debug shows the new updated value.

Yes I am reading (EXFMT) the screen after writing the new SFLCTL?
And DSPF got the Defer write (DFRWRT) parameter.

----
Regards,
Mohan Eashver

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 9:14 AM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>