John said:
Allright! Compiles and works now. Thx all!

1202 d callNotesMaint pr extpgm('ORD140')
1202 d Type 1
1202 d Cust 6p 0
1202 d Line 4p 0
1202 d Doc 15

1202 d uniq ds qualified
1202 d Type 1 inz
1202 d Cust 6p 0 inz
1202 d Line 4p 0 inz
1202 d Doc 15 inz

John, if you are on V7.2, why not code as:

Dcl-PR callNotesMaint extpgm('ORD140');
Type Char(1);
Cust Packed(6:0);
Line Packed(4:0);
Doc Char(15);
End-PR;

Dcl-DS uniq qualified;
Type Char(1) Inz;
Cust Packed(6:0) Inz;
Line Packed(4:0) Inz;
Doc Char(15) Inz;
End-DS;

(No implicit data definitions and no room for error. Also reads better!)

Brian.