Thank you for your response! I will try your suggestion and get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again!
Garrett

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Booth Martin
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 4:02 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Subfile not working correctly after deletion of record

When you fill the subfile after a delete you would need to re-set the marker for the data file at the first record of the subfile.

In other words, I believe you will want to save the file's key for RRN
#1 and then use that SavedKey as:
setll SavedKey FILE;
at the end of your delete routine. This will reset your reads to begin at the same place and should refresh your display, minus the deleted record(s).