As Buck, pretty good guess they were exporting all, a very bad thing to do
and as I indicated earlier use a Make tool to build your ILE objects.
Binding directories just don't work.

Almost impossible to build ILE without a make tool. Only other way to do it
is to build everything through Turnover and that means going into Turnover
to figure out how an object gets built.

With a Make tool, you just go into the header and their are your
instructions for how to build the object. We just have Turnover use the
Make tool to build the object. That way the same instructions are building
in development as production. I have a new version of my Make tool I just
haven't put out there yet. Will need to get that done.