I'll take a shot at helping you with this...see the following code...

D currentDateISO...
D S D inz(*loval)
D currentTimeISO...
D S T inz(*loval)
D currentTimestamp...
D S Z inz(Z'0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000')

currentDateISO = %date();
currentTimeISO = %time();
monitor;
currentTimestamp = %timestamp(
%char(currentDateISO : *ISO0) +
%char(currentTimeISO : *ISO0) +
'000000' : *ISO0);
on-error;
currentTimestamp = *loval;
endmon;

Paul Reid
Application Developer III
Erb Group of Companies | 290 Hamilton Road | New Hamburg, Ontario | N3A
1A2
Phone: 519.662.6133 ext. 2363
Web: http://www.erbgroup.com/