O_CCSID +
O_TEXTDATA +
O_TEXT_CREAT +
O_INHERITMODE
: 0
: 1252
: 0
);
The value in IFS_File_Name is 'PAYCHEX/INBOX/ERRORS/J229_GL.csv'
The current directory for the job is '/' and the path is valid.
Before the open, I have verified that the file does not exist in the
directory.
After the open, the file does exist.

Using the following code I am receiving the error 'No such path or
directory'
p_ErrNo = sys_errno;
p_Msg = strerror (errno);
If ErrNo > *Zero;