All,
I have a qualified Ds defined as follows:
D Services Ds Qualified dim(4)
D Service_Code 50A
D Ship_Via_Code Like(##SVia)

I can access the Ship_Via_Code as an array by qualifying it to the Services
data structure as Services(1).Ship_Via_Code, but can not search using
%lookup.
I tried Services.Ship_Via_Code and get error that it is missing an index.
I want to search the list of Ship_Via_Codes to get the entry that
corresponds to a variable, then use that index for other processing.

All suggestions are welcome.

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst