From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Williams, David
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 11:27 AM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Knight, Damian
Subject: Re: Does any one have example RPGLE code for the MQ API MQINQ

We're simple souls who find the IBM documentation on this a bit unhelpful

So does anyone have an example of some working RPGLE code for the MQINQ API

We're looking for something that gets back the current queue depth, and maximum queue depth, and even more helpful something that retrieves the transmission queue name for a *RMT queue that a routine is about to post messages to

Any assistance with this will be appreciated

Regards

Dave Williams

IT Projects Analyst - Supply Chain

Royal House, Prince's Gate, Homer Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3QQ

Contact 0778-890-8388

www.waterstones.com <blocked::http://www.waterstones.com/>

The contents of this message and all attachments have been sent in confidence for the attention of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you are kindly requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission. Waterstone's Booksellers Limited, Registered Office
Address: Capital Court, Capital Interchange Way, Brentford, Middlesex,
TW8 0EX. Registered in England, Registered No: 610095