From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of RPGLIST
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:10 AM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: RE: using a DS with a stored procedure

You did not Steve,
the .net is sending the data, the iseries side is processing and sending
back a line by line response code.

This will send data...i thought he was talking of receiving it.

Because of the line:

" We have a windows app that would call a stored procedure and pass it
approximately 59 fields of data, but it can contain up to 99 rows of
data."

I thought the windows app was sending the data, not the other way round.

I apologize if I misunderstood the question.

Steve Needles