On 27 Jun 2013 07:52, Merlino, Basilio wrote:

Recently I've created SQL Triggers to record changes to the order
file. Trigger definition is:

create trigger ithttpobj/updtcord0f after update
of dmcsck
on ibm_dat/snord0f
referencing
OLD row as r1
NEW row as r2
for each row mode db2sql
when (r1.dmcsck<>r2.dmcsck)
insert into ithttpdat/tcord0f(ORNORDINE , ORCDEALER
, ordcancel , orfinvio , ordinvio)
values(r1.DMFSCK , r1.dmcsck , current date ,
char('N') , char('0001-01-01') )

In some case I get an error that I haven't been able to figure out
how to solve.

Member QTRG000001 already exists in file QTRG000001 in library QTEMP.
SQL system error.
msgSQL0901 T/QDBUDR x/076C
Function check. SQL0901 unmonitored by QDBUDR at statement *N,
instruction X'076C'.
msgCPF9999 rcSQL0901
Failure for device or member SNORDLCK file SNORDLCK in library IBM_DAT
msgCPF5257 f/??? t/???
CPF5257 I/O error was detected in SNORDLCK
msgCPF????
The only "strange thing" is that in the logical file SNORDLCK the
field DMCSCK refer to the trigger update is not present

Huh? No DDL [nor DDS] was provided for any files, neither physical nor logical, but the "field DMCSCK is clearly referred to in the UPDATE trigger... so what is implied about "not present"?

Anybody have suggestions.

And this is related to RPG... How? My first suggestion would be to have not posted the discussion to a forum dedicated to RPG :-) My second suggestion is to report the issue to your service provider.

In the following thread I had a means to recreate what is probably the /same/ [likely defect] error, using some details provided by the OP in that thread. However I had stopped followup, after I encountered storage issues with my profile on the system I was using. Maybe I will look at that again, and finally generate my re-create script... so someone can submit that to IBM. Anyhow, read from that message of mine until the end of the thread to see if the origin of your issue might be similar to Michael's:
http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/201304/threads.html#00550

p.s. You may notice the "-- " followed by a newline in my message. If your /signature line/ is followed by those same undelimited string of dash-dash-space-cr-lf characters, then that very long "confidentiality notice" will not be copied into the archived messages as seen here:
http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l/201306/msg00337.html